Friday, February 22, 2008

Fact Sheet for Sepulevard Boulevard Reversible Lane Project

As a way to improve traffic through the Sepulveda pass, the Los Angeles Department of Transportation is undertaking a traffic improvement project to help alleviate traffic congestion along this major transportation corridor.

This project is not part of the proposed CalTrans 405 HOV lane expansion although transportation officials hope these two project will compliment each other and ease commuter drive time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some images :).

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.