Wednesday, October 21, 2009
ATTENTION RESIDENTS IN THE VICINITY OF THE SKIRBALL AND MULHOLLAND BRIDGES ADJACENT TO THE I-405 ON RAMP
2:46 PM No comments
As part of the pre-construction activities for the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Widening Project, the Contractor will perform geophysical surveys of underground utilities and will pothole on streets adjacent to the San Diego Freeway (I-405). This night time and day time activity requires street lane closures.
Street lane closures for potholing and ground penetrating radar during day and night.
• Mulholland Center Drive Bridge work is anticipated to start on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 for approximately 3 weeks. The hours of day time work activity are from 9:00am to 3:00pm with east and west bound street closures. Eastbound and westbound closures will not be congruent.
• Skirball Center Drive Bridge work is anticipated to start on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 for approximately 3 weeks. The hours of night time work activity are from 9:00pm to 6:00am with east and west bound street closures. Eastbound and westbound closures will not be congruent.
On Skirball Center Drive from Mulholland to Sepulveda Blvd I-405 onramp and
East and West of the Mulholland Bridge.
What to Expect:
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained.
• Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
• Traffic will be reconfigured with one lane in each direction where allowable.
• Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.