As part of the pre-construction activities for the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Widening Project, the Contractor will be potholing and surveying underground utilities on streets running adjacent to the San Diego Freeway (I-405). This day time activity requires street lane closures to facilitate the safe use of boring equipment.
What: Street lane closures and potholing
When: Work is anticipated to start on Thursday, October 29, 2009 for approximately 3 weeks. Work activity hours are from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Where: Sepulveda Blvd. between Montana and Ovada
What to expect:
· Traffic will be reconfigured with one lane in each direction.
· Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained.
· Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the
· Access to all on and off freeway ramps will be maintained.
· Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.