Monday, November 16, 2009

L.A. firefighters battling blaze in Sepulveda Pass [LA Times]

The Los Angeles Fire Department was battling a small brush fire in the Sepulveda Pass this morning.

The fire was reported after 10:30 a.m. near the 405 Freeway and Skirball Center Drive.

According to the LAFD, the fire was about half an acre in size but growing. The fire was not threatening homes, and the 405 Freeway remains open.

Several recent fires have occurred in the pass over the last few months.

[Updated at 11 a.m.: The fire is under control, according to the LAFD.]

-- Shelby Grad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.