- protecting an existing water line in place
- surveying the existing bridge's condition
- removing any hazardous materials that may exist
- installing temporary pipe supports
- removing false deck from inside the bridge; and
- building temporary bents
The Official Bel-Air Association BLOG for our community featuring news, events, alerts and information that concern us all.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The Bel Air Association makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.