Thursday, June 3, 2010

I-405 SEPULVEDA PASS WIDENING PROJECT: NOTICE OF DAY WORK ACTIVITY


ATTENTION COMMUTERS, RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE SAN DIEGO
FREEWAY (I-405) NEAR COTNER AVE.


The Contractor will begin clearing trees, grubbing plans and removing soil east of the northbound I-405 freeway, along Cotner Ave., starting June 4, 2010. Operations will be contained in the Caltrans right of way.

What: Clearing trees, grubbing plants and removing soil along the east side of the I-405
freeway along Cotner Ave. from Santa Monica Blvd. to Olympic Blvd.

When:
Day time work is anticipated to begin Friday, June 4, 2010, for approximately one
week. This activity will take place from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Where: East of northbound I-405, along Cotner Ave from Santa Monica Blvd. to Olympic Blvd.

What to Expect:

+ Work will be contained to the Caltrans right of way.
+ Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
+ Visit our website for the latest project updates, www.metro.net/I-405
+ Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.


To request further information through an assistive listening device, please call 1.800.252.9040.

0 comments: