Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I-405 Project: Skirball Closures Adjusted for Tonight - September 8th

Hello,

In order to accommodate the evening traffic due to the Jewish Holidays, the I-405 project team has worked to adjust the closures for tonight, September 8, 2010, in the area around Skirball Center Drive. The closures around Skirball Center Drive are now as follows:

The northbound and southbound Skirball on-ramps will remain open all night
The southbound Skirball off-ramp will close at 1 AM
The northbound Skirball off-ramp will close at 9:30 PM
The Skirball Bridge will have all lanes of traffic maintained until 1 AM
The #5 northbound freeway lane near the Skirball Bridge will close at 10 PM
The #4 northbound freeway lane near the Skirball Bridge will close at 11 PM



Ron Macias
Community Relations Officer
I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project
(310) 846 - 3564
MaciasR@metro.net

I-405 Project Hotline 213-922-3665
www.metro.net/I-405

0 comments: