Tuesday, September 20, 2011

405 Construction Notice: Bellagio Area Work


I would like to inform you that activity on Bellagio may pick up in the next couple of days. The contractor is getting ready to collect additional information to include in the drawings and has notified dig alert of this. This means that utility owners will go out to Bellagio and spray paint the road way to mark the location of their utility. Each utility owner will perform this work at their leisure, and so I don’t have a schedule for their work. I should be able to provide you with more information on the progress of this work by the end of the week. Please write with any questions. Thank you.

Olga N. Arroyo

I-405 Sepulveda Pass Widening Project

Community Relations

6060 Center Drive, 2nd Flr.

Los Angeles, CA 90045

310-846-2357

ArroyoO@metro.net

www.metro.net/I-405

http://twitter.com/I_405

www.facebook.com/405project

I-405 Project Hotline 213-922-3665

0 comments: