100 Bel-Air Road Los Angeles, CA 90077
Date: September 26, 2011
To: Bel-Air Association Members
Re: Meeting Concerning Proposed New Development at 1400 Linda Flora Drive
October 13, 2011, 5:30 – 6:30PM, John Thomas Dye School, 11414 Chalon Road, Los Angeles 90049
RSVP to Cameron Falzone at 310.474.3527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are invited to an informational meeting concerning a new development planned for 1400 Linda Flora Drive, which will be co-hosted by the Bel-Air Association and the Roscomare Valley Association. The project’s developers, architect, engineer and others will be in attendance to explain their plans. They will reserve the last thirty minutes of the meeting to answer your questions about the development.
The developers’ plans are to build on 3.5 acres of the owner’s property at 1400 Linda Flora totaling 30.5 acres, all of which now consists of vacant land. The plans include:
- a 46,000 square foot primary residence with 3,025 square feet of underground parking;
- a 4,532 square foot accessory living quarters, 600 square foot summer house, tennis court, pool/spa, and landscaping;
- Grading of 76,618 cubic yards, including the grading of an existing ridgeline to create the pad for the primary residence;
- A 20’ foot wide private drive across the property connecting the northern portion of Linda Flora with the southern portion of Linda Flora;
- Two 10’ high retaining walls paralleling the drive and running 1,600 linear feet each;
- Drainage system with retention basin and bio-filtration sites; and
- Possible conservation easement granted to the Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy over a portion of the property.
Please plan to attend this important meeting to learn about the planned development on Linda Flora and to meet your Roscomare Valley neighbors.