The contractor will perform utility investigation using a ground penetrating radar to document underground utilities. This activity requires the temporary restriction of street parking and narrowing of the street during work hours.
What: Utility investigation
When: This work is a continuation of work previously scheduled, postponed due to last weeks rain. The revised work days are Wednesday, October 12, 2011 and Thursday, October 13, 2011. Work hours are from 9am to 4pm, weather permitting.
Where: Bellagio Rd from Moraga Dr to the end of Bellagio Rd at Sepulveda Bl
What to expect:
- Access will be maintained to local residents via a flagger.
- Access to pedestrians will be maintained outside the work zone.
- Street parking will be restricted in the areas where work is performed in the form of rolling parking restrictions.
- This work is being performed to document the location of existing utilities.
- Emergency access will be maintained.