THE I-10 SANTA MONICA FREEWAY AND THE I-405 SAN DIEGO
The Contractor is anticipated to begin placing k-rail and striping on the
eastbound (EB) I-10 connector ramp to southbound (SB) I-405, on
Thursday, February 2, 2012 for one night. One 11 foot lane will remain
on the connector ramp after installation of the k-rail. Night work is
required due to the need for lane closures. The EB 10 connector ramp to
SB 405 will be closed from 10:00 pm to 5:30 am for one night.
What: Placing k-rail and striping
When: Night time work is required from 10: 00 pm to 5:30 am due to
connector and lane closures.
Where: Eastbound 10 connector ramp to southbound 405
What to expect:
• Eastbound 10 connector ramp to southbound 405 will be closed from 10:00
pm to 5:30 am.
• Southbound 405 #4 and #5 lane will be closed from the under the I-10
interchange to National.
• One 11 foot lane will remain in place on the connector ramp.
• Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
• Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
• For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at
www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and
Facebook at facebook.com/405project