Wednesday, February 8, 2012
11:48 AM No comments
ATTENTION RESIDENTS, BUSINESS OWNERS AND COMMUTERS IN THE VICINITY OF THE SEPULVEDA BL UNDERCROSSING AT THE GETTY RAMPS
Operations to widen the Sepulveda Bl bridge at the Getty ramps will start with excavation and pile driving work on the east side of the bridge. This work is necessary for bridge foundation work.
What: Excavation and pile driving for bridge foundation
When: Work is anticipated to start on Monday, February 6, 2012 for approximately three weeks. Anticipated work hours are from 7am to 4am, weather permitting.
Where: Sepulveda Bl undercrossing at the Getty ramps
What to expect:
• Pile driving operations are anticipated to start on Thursday, February 9, 2012 for approximately one week.
• SB Sepulveda Bl will be reduced to one lane between the SB Getty on-ramp and the NB Getty off-ramp.
• The NB Getty on-ramp will be closed daily from 9am-3pm for approximately two weeks.
• Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
• Work is weather permitting and subject to change.