Wednesday, February 8, 2012
11:46 AM No comments
ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN MONTANA AVE AND BRONWOOD AV
The contractor will perform sewer line work along Sepulveda Bl at the intersections of Homedale St. This work requires the closure of Homedale St during daytime and evening hours.
What: Sewer lines relocation
When: Work is anticipated to start on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 for 7 days. Anticipated work hours are from 2pm to 10pm weekdays and 7am to 5pm on weekends. This operation is weather permitting.
Where: Homedale St between Sepulveda Bl and Thurston Av
What to expect:
• The sewer line relocation is part of a five month project that started in December 2012 along Sepulveda Bl between the Sunset Bridge and Montana Av.
• Local access to residents will be maintained via the next available street.
• Sepulveda Bl traffic may be reduced to one lane in each direction.
• Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
• Work is weather permitting and subject to change.