The Contractor will set bridge girders on the southbound 405 over Ohio Av on Thursday, March 15, 2012 for two nights from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am. This activity will require the full closure of Ohio Bl, from Cotner to Beloit. Once the girders are set, additional work will take place on the Ohio undercrossing starting Monday, March 19, 2012 for two weeks. Work will take place from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am. Intermittent closures of Ohio, from Beloit to Cotner, are expected.
What: Installing bridge girders on southbound 405 over Ohio.
When: Night time work activities are scheduled to start on Thursday, March 15, 2021 from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am, for two nights.
Where: Ohio Av, from Cotner to Beloit.
What to expect:
• Cars will be detoured on Sawtelle and Sepulveda to Santa Monica.
• Beloit will be closed from Ohio to Massachusetts, local access will be maintained.
• Southbound 405 off-ramp to Santa Monica will be closed from 9:00pm to 6:00am.
• Southbound 405 #4 and 5 lanes will be closed from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am.
• Work is only anticipated to last one night, but a second may be required.
• Additional bridge work will resume Monday, March 19, 2012 from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am. Intermittent closures of Ohio, from Beloit and Cotner, are anticipated for two weeks.
• For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project.