The Contractor will begin excavating utilities and removing dirt along the east side of Beloit, from Mississippi to Missouri, starting Monday, April 2, 2012, for one month. Work will take place from 7:00 am until 4:00 pm. Night work is required on Thursday, April 5, 2012, from 9:00 pm to 4:00 am, for one night only. This work will take place from the freeway side of the soundwall and will entail grading of soil. One night of work is required due to a needed lane closure on SB 405.
What: Excavation of utilities and removal of dirt.
When: Day time work activities are scheduled to start Monday, April 2, 2012 from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. One night of night work is required on Thursday, April 5 from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am.
Where: East of Beloit, from Mississippi to Missouri
What to expect:
• Trucks will enter the work area from Beloit and Missouri and exit at Beloit and Mississippi to haul the material to the north.
• No closures are required for this work.
• No additional parking will be removed for this work.
• Trucks will not block driveways and access to residences will be maintained.
• For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project.