Friday, August 31, 2012

BAA's Project Pothole on the MOVE -- Bentley Ave & Bentley Circle


The Bel-Air Association's Project Pothole Team is excited to announce their most recent installation on Bentley Ave & Bentley Circle. 

Thank you to all the generous donations by the Bentley Area neighbors! Because of them, and our great partnership with Street Services, they came out last Saturday to work on specifically what we requested! 

Most of all, they did an excellent patching job around the ongoing & problematic gutter at Bentley Ave & Bentley Circle! 

Project Pothole will be on the move again soon, maybe on your street!?!

Enjoy a few pics of the smoother rides these members will enjoy!

Have a Safe & Enjoyable Holiday weekend!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I waѕ checkіng сonstantly this blog anԁ I am imρгessed!
Vегy useful infoгmаtiοn specіally thе laѕt ρaгt :
) I caге for suсh infoгmatіon muсh.
I ωas lookіng foг thiѕ certаin
information for а long time. Τhank you and bеst
of luсk.
Feel free to visit my web site ... http://www.galaxynote2.fr

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!
Also visit my web-site samsung galaxy s3