Tuesday, October 2, 2012
3:43 PM No comments
ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE MULHOLLAND BRIDGE
The contractor will continue to conduct nightly closures of Mulholland Dr between 10 pm
and 6 am for three weeks as part of the reconstruction of the Mulholland Bridge.
Beginning Monday, October 1, 2012, the contractor will remove and demolish the bridge
abutments located at the far ends of the bridge. The limits of the closure will be from the
west side of the Mulholland Bridge to Casiano Road.
What: Mulholland Bridge abutment removal and demolition.
When: Starting Monday, October 1, 2012, between 10 pm and 6 am for approximately
Where: Mulholland Dr from the west side of the Mulholland Bridge to Casiano Road.
What to expect:
- This work will be conducted in addition to the on-going drainage work on Skirball
Center Dr which requires nightly closures of the Skirball Bridge from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside of the construction zone.
- Please note that the work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website atwww.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project