ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA
BL BETWEEN MONTANA AV AND CHURCH LN/OVADA PL
Utility work along Sepulveda Bl, requiring one lane in each direction between Montana Av
and Church Ln/Ovada Pl, will occur on three weekends. Work and lane closures will start
at 9pm on Friday night through 6am on Monday morning.
What: Utility work
When: 24-hour work is anticipated to occur on the following weekends from 9pm on
Friday night through 6am on Monday morning:
Friday, October 5, 2012 through Monday, October 8, 2012
Friday, October 12, 2012 through Monday, October 15, 2012
Friday, October 19, 2012 through Monday, October 22, 2012
Where: Sepulveda Bl between Montana Av and Church Ln/Ovada Pl
What to expect:
• Access to residents and businesses will be maintained.
• Sepulveda Bl traffic will be maintained with one lane in each direction during the
• Sepulveda Bl will be closed from 9pm to 6am each night; traffic will be detoured
to Church Ln.
• Some operations will require Sepulveda Bl lane closures be extended to Cashmere
• Activities will be concentrated near Sepulveda Way to Bronwood Av; Homedale
Av to Cashmere Av; Homedale Av to Montana Av.
• Left turns will be restricted on residential streets to and from Sepulveda Bl.
• Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
Friday, October 5, 2012