NEAR THE SEPULVEDA BL AND VALLEY VISTA RAMPS
The contractor will implement nightly full closures in order to reconfigure traffic on Sepulveda Bl
to slightly alter the existing work zone in support of the widening of the freeway overpass between
10 pm and 6 am.
What: Traffic reconfiguration of Sepulveda Bl near the freeway overpass in Sherman Oaks
When: Traffic reconfiguration is anticipated to occur between Wednesday, December 19, 2012
through Sunday, December 23, 2012; weather permitting.
Where: Sepulveda Bl between Valley Vista Bl and Sherman Oaks Av
What to expect:
• After the traffic reconfiguration is altered, Sepulveda Bl will continue to have two lanes of
traffic in each direction near the overpass and the existing turning restrictions on Sepulveda
• The crosswalk at Sepulveda and Fiume and the sidewalk on the southbound side of
Sepulveda near the freeway overpass will be temporarily eliminated.
• Sepulveda Bl will be reduced to one lane in each direction on Saturday and Sunday between
6 am to 10 pm.
• The Valley Vista on and off-ramps are anticipated to be closed throughout the entire
weekend between 7 pm on Friday, December 21, 2012 to 6 am Monday, December 24,
• Local access to residents will be maintained throughout the work activity.
• Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
• Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
• Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
• For a listing of daily closures and project updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405
or follow us on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project.