Friday, May 10, 2013

Construction Notice-Full Directional Closures NB I-405





Full 10-hour northbound freeway closures from the Santa Monica Bl off-ramp to the Santa Monica Bl on-ramp are scheduled for the nights of Friday, May 10, Friday, May 17, and Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 11pm to 9am. The full northbound freeway closures at Santa Monica Bl are scheduled to facilitate the approach slab repair (the connection between the freeway and the freeway bridge).

Schedule and details are subject to change.
Detour:  Exit at the Santa Monica Bl off-ramp, go straight through traffic light and enter the Santa Monica Bl on-ramp.
-Traffic control officers will be deployed
-CHP will be monitoring the area surrounding the closure

Streets/ramps closed during the 10-hour closures:
-Northbound Olympic Bl
on-ramp
-Santa Monica Bl from Sawtelle Bl to Sepulveda Bl
-I-10 west connector to northbound I-405
-I-10 east connector to northbound I-405 

(click notice to enlarge) 

 

0 comments: