Wednesday, May 22, 2013
9:55 AM 2 comments
For your convenience and to minimize the number of emails, notices on two upcoming construction activities in the Wilshire Segment are included in this communication.
1. Northbound I-405 connector to Eastbound I-10:
Construction work on the soundwall at the northbound I-405 connector to the eastbound I-10 is scheduled to begin May 21, 2013 through May 31, 2013 from 9pm to 3:30am. Demolition work will be completed to the existing asphalt at the soundwall along the connector.
· Intermittent closures will occur for the northbound I-405 connector to eastbound I-10
2. Cotner Av-Santa Monica Bl to Ohio Av
Construction work on the removal and installation of the Department of Water & Power (DWP) duct bank at Cotner Av from Santa Monica Bl to Ohio Av is scheduled May 23, 2013 through May 31, 2013 from 7am to 5pm.
· Cotner Av is scheduled to be closed from Santa Monica Bl to Ohio Av from 7am to 5pm
· Local access will be maintained
· The duct bank that is being replaced is a concrete encasement that protects underground utilities
Please see attached Construction Notices for further details. Schedule is subject to change based on field conditions.
(click notices to enlarge)