Monday, May 13, 2013
10:21 AM No comments
• There will be a jack & bore operation for placement of an underground storm drain pipe from the east side of the 405, on Sepulveda Bl, 500 ft south of Montana Av to the west side of the 405, at Church Ln and Waterford St.
• The pipe jacking operation is located on Sepulveda Bl, 500 ft south of Montana Av; work will commence at this location on Thursday, May 9, 2013
• The pipe receiving operation is located on Church lane & Waterford St; work at this location will be from Wednesday, May 15 to Thursday, May 16, 2013 & from Monday, June 3 to Wednesday, June 5, 2013.
• Church Ln will be closed from Chenault St to Waterford St; detour will be Church Ln to Chenault St to Beloit Av to Waterford St and vice versa
• Local access will be maintained
• Schedule is subject to change based on progress and field conditions
Please see attached notice.
(click notice to enlarge)