Thursday, June 27, 2013
1:04 PM No comments
The contractor is scheduled to resume work involving the night time full closure of Sepulveda Blvd. between the Skirball Bridge and Mountaingate starting Monday, July 1, 2013, for approximately two weeks between the hours of 10 pm to 6 am. See construction notice for details.
· The anticipated dates of the full closure of Sepulveda are July 1-2 and July 8-13 between the hours of 10 pm to 6 am.
· Information regarding possible detours routes will be made available.
· The duration of work toward the widening of Sepulveda is anticipated to last 10 months.
· Sepulveda is anticipated to undergo occasional lane closures during the duration of this work.
· The widening of Sepulveda is necessary to add additional roadway capacity to accommodate the new southbound Skirball ramps.
(Click notice to enlarge)