Tuesday, July 16, 2013
11:32 AM No comments
Construction Notice Summary: Retaining wall embankment and slope finishing work on wall along the northbound 405 connector to eastbound 10 will occur from July 15 to July 20, from 9pm to 3:30am. The connector will be closed from 10pm to 5am.
· We will be conducting retaining wall embankment and slope finishing work at a retaining wall located along the east side of the northbound I-405 connector to the eastbound I-10 from Monday, July 15, 2013 to Saturday, July 20, 2013.
· On the street side, the wall runs between National Bl and Sardis Av, along the east side of the connector.
· Work hours are from 9:00pm to 3:30am
· Crews will be backfilling along the retaining wall using a backhoe and a ten-wheel truck.
· Work will require nighttime closure of the northbound 405 connector to the eastbound 10, from 10pm to 5am.
· Schedule is subject to change based on progress and field conditions
· Please see attached notice.
(click notice to enlarge)