Monday, July 8, 2013
9:58 AM No comments
Summary of Notice: Waterline relocation work at the intersection of Thurston Circle and Thurston Pl will occur from Monday, July 8 to Monday, August 19, from 8am to 3pm, Monday through Friday. Flaggers will be present to help direct local traffic
· Relocation work of a waterline at the intersection of Thurston Circle and Thurston Pl is expected to begin on Monday, July 8, 2013.
· Work will continue until Monday, August 19, 2013.
· Work hours are from 8am to 3pm, Monday to Friday.
· This work requires a lane take on northbound Thurston Circle at Thurston Place.
· A flagger will be on-site during lane take to help direct traffic.
· Waterline relocation work will consist of excavation, lay, and backfill activity.
· Schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions.
· Please see attached notice.
(click notice to enlarge)