Monday, December 2, 2013

12am to 5am Full Directional Nighttime Closures This Week



The operation will be implementing nighttime directional closures of the I-405 this week, on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night. Details are as follows:




Night 1 (Mon): Southbound I-405 Full Nighttime Directional Closure
·         The southbound (SB) I-405 will be fully closed the night of Monday, December 2nd, from midnight, to 5am on Tuesday, December 3rd, from Sunset Bl to Santa Monica Bl.

·         This closure will facilitate the realignment of lanes (to be shifted westerly) to accommodate work at the freeway median for roadway widening.

·         Lanes will begin to close at 10pm, and ramps will be closed as early as 7pm.

·         Detour: From the SB I-405, exit at Sunset Bl, turn right onto northbound (NB) Church Ln, turn right onto SB Sepulveda Bl, turn right onto westbound (WB) Santa Monica Bl and enter the SB I-405 on-ramp on the left, at WB Santa Monica Bl.

Night 2 (Tues): Southbound I-405 Full Nighttime Directional Closure
·         The southbound (SB) I-405 will be fully closed the night of Tuesday, December 3rd, from midnight, to 5am on Wednesday, December 4th, from Sunset Bl to Santa Monica Bl.
·         This closure will facilitate the realignment of lanes (to be shifted westerly) to accommodate work at the freeway median for roadway widening.

·         Lanes will begin to close at 10pm, and ramps will be closed as early as 7pm.

·         Detour: From the SB I-405, exit at Sunset Bl, turn right onto northbound (NB) Church Ln, turn right onto SB Sepulveda Bl, turn right onto westbound (WB) Santa Monica Bl and enter the SB I-405 on-ramp on the left, at WB Santa Monica Bl.

Night 3 (Wed): Northbound I-405 Full Nighttime Directional Closure
·         The northbound (NB) I-405 will be fully closed the night of Wednesday, December 4th, from midnight to 5am on Thursday, December 5th, from Santa Monica Bl to Moraga Dr.

·         This closure will facilitate the realignment of lanes (to be shifted easterly) to accommodate work at the freeway median for roadway widening.

·         Lanes will begin to close at 10pm, and ramps will be closed as early as 7pm.

·         Detour: From the NB I-405, exit at westbound (WB) Wilshire Bl, turn right to NB Sepulveda Bl, turn left onto the Moraga Dr NB I-405 on-ramp.






0 comments: