Tuesday, December 17, 2013
4:59 PM No comments
Location: US 101 to the southbound Getty Center Dr off-ramp
Notice: The southbound I-405 will be fully closed from US 101 to Getty Center Dr off-ramp on the nights of Thursday, December 19 from midnight to 5am and Saturday, December 21, from 2am to 7am. This operation will only happen if weather permits. Please see attached for details and detour information.
The following closures will take place:
- The US 101 southbound connector to the southbound I-405
- US 101 northbound connector to the southbound I-405
- Southbound Burbank Bl on-ramp
- Southbound Ventura Bl on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Valley Vista Bl on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Skirball Center Dr on- and off-ramps
Ramp closures begin at 7pm on Thursday, December 19 and Saturday, December 21, 2013.
Lane closures begin at 10pm on Thursday, December 19 and Saturday, December 21, 2013.
I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project