Wednesday, December 4, 2013

TONIGHT: Full Directional Nighttime Closure ; NB I-405- Wilshire to Moraga



REMINDER: The operation will be implementing a nighttime directional closure of the NB I-405 tonight. Details are as follows:

**Please note the updated work zone information for tonight’s closure

Northbound I-405 Full Nighttime Directional Closure
·         The northbound (NB) I-405 will be fully closed the night of Wednesday, December 4th, from midnight to 5am on Thursday, December 5th, from Wilshire Bl to Moraga Dr.

·         This closure will facilitate the realignment of lanes (to be shifted easterly) to accommodate work at the freeway median for roadway widening.

·         Lanes will begin to close at 10pm, and ramps will be closed as early as 7pm.

·         Detour: From the NB I-405, exit at westbound (WB) Wilshire Bl, turn right to NB Sepulveda Bl, turn left onto the Moraga Dr NB I-405 on-ramp.




0 comments: