Friday, December 20, 2013

Weekend Moraga Dr Ramps Closure



The NB I-405 Moraga Dr on-ramp and off-ramp will be closed continuously through the weekend to facilitate ramp demolition, excavation, grading, and paving.

·         The Moraga Dr off-ramp will close at 7pm on Friday, December 20th.
·         The Moraga Dr on-ramp will close at 8pm on Friday, December 20th.
·         Both ramps will re-open at 6am on Monday, December 23rd.
·         On Saturday, December 21st, lane #5 and lane #4 will close on NB I-405, from Sunset Bl to Getty Center Dr, at 11pm, and 12am, respectively.
·         On Sunday, December 22nd, lane #5 and lane #4 will close on NB I-405, from Sunset Bl to Getty Center Dr, at 10pm, and 11pm, respectively.
·         Sepulveda Bl will be reduced to one lane in each direction from Moraga Dr to Church Ln.
·         NB I-405 Moraga Dr on-ramp traffic will be detoured to the NB I-405 Skirball Center Dr on-ramp via NB Sepulveda Bl.
·         NB I-405 Moraga Dr off-ramp traffic will be detoured to the Skirball Center Dr off-ramp.
Please see attached notice.




0 comments: