Friday, December 6, 2013
9:56 AM No comments
The Wilshire segment of the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project extends from National Bl to Constitution Av (just north of Wilshire Bl).
12/6-12/9: Installation of Street Lighting on Beloit Av
Beloit Av will be fully closed from Santa Monica Bl to Iowa Av, from Friday, December 6 to Monday, December 9, 2013, from 9am to 3pm to facilitate installation of street lighting.
· Installation of lighting will consist of installing lighting pole foundations and installing light poles. Work will require tree trimming of a tree on City property.
· Detour Information:
o Traveling South
West on Santa Monica Bl, south on Sawtelle Bl, east on Iowa Av.
o Traveling North
West on Iowa Av, north on Sawtelle Bl, east on Santa Monica Bl.
10/21-01/22: Bike Path Closure, Waterford to Constitution- Revised
The bike path along the west side of the southbound I-405, from Waterford St to Constitution Av, will be closed from Monday, October 21st to Wednesday, January 22nd, for 24 hours a day, due to construction of a drainage system at Waterford St and Church Ln.
· The bike path closure has been extended due to LA DWP water valve work.
· Construction will require excavation, saw cutting of sidewalk, and potholing for utilities.
· The detour route for cyclists is: north on Church Ln, right to eastbound Montana, right to southbound Sepulveda, and right to westbound Constitution Av.
· The detour route for pedestrians is: north on Church Ln, left on Sunset Bl, left on Barrington Av, left on San Vicente Bl, and left on Wilshire Bl.