Monday, February 10, 2014
5:42 PM No comments
Below and attached are the details for a southbound full directional closure on the night of Tuesday, February 11 through the morning of Wednesday, February 12, 2014.
On the night of Tuesday, February 11 through the morning of Wednesday, February 12, 2014
· Full southbound I-405 closure from Getty Center Dr to Sunset Bl, from 11:59pm on the night of Tuesday, February 11 to 5am on the morning of Wednesday, February 11, 2014.
· Ramps begin closing at 7pm
· Lanes begin closing at 10pm
· Southbound I-405 Getty Center Dr on-ramp.
Purpose: The closure will accommodate shifting the lanes westerly and restriping the freeway to make room for freeway widening work at the median.
This operation will only happen if weather permits.
· From southbound I-405: exit at Getty Center Dr, turn left onto southbound (SB) Sepulveda Bl, turn right onto SB Church Ln, turn left onto the SB I-405 Sunset Bl on-ramp