Friday, February 28, 2014
4:37 PM No comments
Location: Skirball Center Dr, northbound Skirball on and off-ramps, and Skirball Park & Ride
Updated notice: Due to the rain, this operation will begin on Wednesday, March 5: Beginning 9pm on Wednesday, March 5 to 6am, Monday, March 24, full depth reconstruction, grind and overlay, curb and gutter work, and top lift paving will be conducted on the southbound lane of Skirball Center Dr and the northbound Skirball on and off-ramps. The work schedule is:
Weekdays from March 5 to March 17:
· Skirball Center Dr from Mulholland Dr to Skirball Park & Ride:
Ø Daytime: The current lane capacity of one lane in each direction will be maintained in a cone configuration.
Ø Nighttime hours of 9pm to 6am: Skirball Center Dr will be reduced to one lane with flaggers maintaining access in each direction.
· Northbound Skirball on and off-ramps and turn pockets will be closed:
Ø Weekdays: 9am to 3pm
Ø Weekdays: 9pm to 6am
During the weekends of March 7 to 10; March 14 to 17; and March 21 to 24; from 9pm, Friday nights to 6am, Monday mornings:
· Full closure of the northbound Skirball on and off-ramps
· Closure of the Skirball Park & Ride
· Skirball Center Dr, from Mulholland Dr to Skirball Park & Ride, will be reduced to one lane with flaggers maintaining access in each direction.
Construction RelationsI-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project
If you wish to be unsubscribed from future e-mails, please reply directly to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.